Drink For Women From Flax Seed – Ideal For Weight Loss, Shiny Skin And Less Cellulite
Women from all over the world share their stories each day how and this medical drink for women. It is unbelievable how is effective flax seed.
Health benefits of flax seed:
– It cleanses the intestine
– Absorbs some nutrients in food
– Supplies the body with lecithin
– Reduces blood sugar and appetite
– Flax seed which is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids is essential for the intestine. It is also amazingly efficient in eliminating the toxins from our organism.
– The fatty acids contained in the flax seed stimulate fatty cells and enhance the melting of excess fat. Flax seed is perfect, and probably the best solution for those trying to lose weight. You can make flax seed tea and drink it. This is another way that you can lose weight consuming flax seed, and when you consume it, you don’t have to starve yourself. What is more important, there are no yo – yo effects afterwards.
– Flax seed tea is also great for those who had surgeries, struggles with gastritis, stomach, ulcers, cystitis, pyelonephritis and hemorrhoids.
– How to make flax seed tea:
1l of boiling water
3 tablespoons of flax seed
It is better to do this tea in the evening so the mixture can stay overnight. Add 3 tbsp of flax seed 1l of boiling water. It is good if you have thermos, if not you can do it with any kind of bowl with a lid. Strain in the morning. The liquid should be thick.
Drink 150ml of this drink 3 – 4 times a day, half an hour before you eat. Make it in the evenings so you can drink it during the day. What is more important, drink it fresh. Drink it for 10 days, and then do a 10 – day break. You can do it again until your condition improves.
Flax seed tea is not recommended for those who have kidney problems or liver problems.
This tea will help you regulate your weight. It is more important to drink enough water during the day. Drinking the tea regularly will make your skin shinier and it will rejuvenate it. It will be more elastic, healthy and tight.