Get Rid Of Mice In A Natural Way – Forever !
Many people say the worst part about mice is the fact that the reproduce very often. Did you know that a mouse can have up 10 litters every year and each can have up to 10 mice? That’s 100 mice a year, before we explain to you the ways to get rid of mice; you should know that it’s a two step process:
– Firstly, before anything else makes sure all of the cracks and holes are sealed up.
– The second thing you need to do is get rid of the mice inside the house already. We are now going to show you effective and natural ways to get rid of mice from your house.
I’m pretty sure no one wants stray mice running in your walls, eating all your food and your furniture in your their house. These small animals can cause big problems. They can spread disease, pee and poop on whatever they walk across.
Mice are rodents, which are found both in the countryside and the city. We all hate them, they mess out food, eat our cables, they scare us, eat our clothes, damage our furniture, leave their feces and urine all over the house and they carry diseases, which can be transferred to humans. We all know that the rats are covered with gray hair and that they have extremely powerful teeth. They can eat almost everything – wood, pipes, plastic, rubber, etc. And, as we mentioned before – the rats reproduce very easily. The female rats can give birth to 22 mice per litter. But, don’t worry, because with these simple methods you will get rid of mice for good. Just follow the simple instructions and you will be amazed by results.
Get rid of mice and natural way:
1. I bet you didn’t know that mice are extremely attracted to chocolate powder and the love the sweet taste. So yes you can call it bait. You should mix plaster powder with chocolate powder together and place it into bowl. Place this next to some water as the water will cause the mixture to expand inside the mouse body and it will die.
2. This method works great and your more than likely going to have this in your fridge right now. You might be surprised when I tell you that soda drinks can be used for eliminating mice. Mice are unable to burp and once they drink the soda they will end up dying from the gases that soda causes. The first thing you need is a disposable container, place in a spot where the mice tend to be. Make sure it’s out during the night because mice tend to be out and awake during the night. They will drink this and die.
3. This method is also very effective in eliminating mice. Here’s what you need to do – you have to prepare a mixture using equal quantities of dry plaster of paris, flour, and one tablespoon of salt. Put it in a disposable plate and keep it near the entrance of your home. Also keep a bowl of water near this plate. When the mice eat this dry mixture, they are going to feel thirsty and drink the water kept in the bowl. This will harden the mixture consumed by them, thus killing them.
4. Or, you can get a cat or a dog and scare the mice. This is also very effective way to get rid of these rodents. As we all know – the cats are the best hunters, when it comes to hunting rats. Well, if none of the methods mentioned above works for you, then you should call the exterminator. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.