How To Quickly Remove A Bruises With Natural Medicine ?
After bodily injuries appear bruises, unfortunately they may be visible for a long time. What to do if a bruise is in the visible part of the body, and you feel uncomfortable that other people see bruises?
In this case, the benefit would be natural medicine. It will help effectively and painlessly removing ugly bruises.
1. If you want to easily remove bruises, use coverings
The most efficient and effective method is – a lump of cabbage leaves:
For its preparation will need a couple of leaves of cabbage, which is necessary to whisk hammer for meat, to the appearance of juice. After that, roll up the leaves together with the juice in a piece of gauze bandage and fix the place bruises. You can leave it overnight.
2. Another effective way that facilitates rapid healing of the skin is wrap with onions:
– To create such a medical gauze wrap, it is necessary to take a medium onion, peel and finely grate
– The resulting mixture adds 1 tablespoon salt
– Premix put medical gauze, or several times a folded gauze and bandage fixed on the injured area
– Hold for 30-60 minutes
– Repeat the procedure three times a day, each time preparing new wrap.
3. Apply ice for the first 48 hours
– A bruise is formed when a fall or blow causes blood vessels to break, causing blood flow to move to the skin’s surface
– When you first notice a bruise, apply ice right away. Ice can help heal a bruise fast by constricting underlying blood vessels
– An ice pack, a bag of frozen vegetables, or ice in a plastic bag can serve as a cold compress
– Remember, do not place an ice pack directly on the skin
– Always wrap an ice pack in a cloth or towel
– Every hour, apply the cold compress for at least 20 minutes.