Japanese Methods Curing – Every Finger Is Connected With 2 Organs !
Jean Shin Jyutsu is an ancient form of Japanese art for healing. Help for balance of emotions thank to stimulation determined points of the hands.
The Japanese have curing treatment which requires 5 minutes and it is based on the fingers. In fact, every finger is connected with two organs.
This treatment actually belongs to alternative medicine and it is based on hand’s fingers, especially the important points of the fingers which can balance all the energy in the body which from other hand is important for physical and emotional health of your body.
Emotions also have physical manifestations. When we are happy, we are generally healthy, but negative emotions have specific symptoms.
All of the meridians end on a corresponding finger. We have the ability to restore the proper flow of Ki by pressing on each finger depending on which emotion and resulting physical ailment we are experiencing. While breathing deeply and calmly, press on the tip of the finger with your thumb and index finger of the opposite hand. Do this for one to five minutes depending on how you feel.
– A graph for seeing the correlations between each paired organ, the governing emotions, the physical symptoms and the finger looks like this:
– Thumb – stomach and spleen – anxiety, nervousness and depression – stomach pain, cramps and indigestion.
– Index finger – kidneys and bladder – fear, disappointment, confusion and insecurity – muscle aches, toothaches and urinary tract disorders.
– Middle finger – liver and gallbladder – anger, irritability and indecision – frontal headaches, migraines, fatigue, skin problems, vision problems and menstrual irregularities.
– Ring finger – lungs and large intestine – sadness and grief – asthma, bronchitis, frequent sickness and ringing in the ears.
– Small finger – heart and small intestine – anxiety, nervousness, and a lack of self-confidence – heart disease, infections and bone disorders.
A full massage of all the fingers can help relax and harmonize the whole body. If there is pain in a certain spot, it usually indicates that there is stagnation of Ki in the area, and it needs to be pressed.
Jean Shin Jyutsu is used to facilitate healing on the emotional and physical levels as well as promoting general well-being.