Simple Recipe That Can Restore And Improve Your Blood Counts !!!
The most common type of anemia is when the body has an iron deficiency. Iron is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, a substance that carries oxygen in the blood, and the lack of this mineral can affect your red blood cell count.
Have you felt exhausted, or found it hard to concentrate on something that you do and you are even cold most of the time? All these are symptoms of anemia, a disease that occurs when body cells are not getting enough oxygen.
How to get normal values on your blood count and fight anemia?
In addition, we recommend a very simple recipe that can restore and improve your blood counts.
– 1 kilo of apples
– 1 kilogram beets
– 1 kilo of carrots
– 250 grams of honey
– 4 lemon
– Grate all the ingredients.
– Squeeze out the lemon juice.
– In a larger bowl mix all the ingredients: beets, carrots, apples and the lemon juice.
– Allow the mixture to sit for 24 hours.
– Strain the mixture through sterile gauze.
– Add the 250 grams of honey and stir until you get equal mixture.
– Place the mixture in a jar and store it in a refrigerator.
Consume few teaspoons of this delicious and very healthy mixture, every morning on an empty stomach.
You can expect the results at least a month after using it every day.